Trauma Nurse Practitioner - Mount Carmel Health System - Full Time
Posted on November 9th
Job Description Summary At Mount Carmel, we are committed to making a meaningful difference in the lives of our patients and communities. Our colleagues – people like you – share our passion for always going above and beyond to provide the highest standards of care. Our providers are proud to go the extra mile. This dedication to doing what’s right – and working together to make it all happen for our patients – is what truly sets Mount Carmel apart. Our Clinical Support teams ensure that success every day, and Mount Carmel ensures they have the resources and opportunities to succeed.
This specialty opportunity is full-time 12/HR with night shift rotation. Opportunity will be based at Mount Carmel East.
- Manages the care and treatment of patients as indicated in the professional scope of practice and within current standards and protocols.
- Develops a comprehensive plan of care with the patient/family consistent with established guidelines
- Practices within the guidelines of a Standard Care Arrangement with a collaborating physician.
- Initiates and leads performance improvement activities with a focus on achieving top quartile on clinical indicators.
- Education: Masters required in Science, Nursing or specialty field. Graduate of Acute Care (AGAC) Advanced Practitioner Program.
- Advance Practice Experience in Trauma/Critical Care is required.
- Current License as RN in Ohio. Certified as Advance Practice Nurse in designated specialty. Holds current APRN license from the Ohio Board of Nursing.
- ACLS/BLS provider certification
- DEA license
- Strong clinical assessment and analytical skills
- Self-directed professional with strong organizational skills
Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a real difference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us.
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.