Regular / Rotating
We Are Hiring
Telemetry Technician- Observation Unit 001 - PRN,Rotating - SVM-St Vincent's Southside - Jacksonville,FL
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent’s HealthCare, part of Ascension, is a faith-based, not-for-profit health system that has served the people of Jacksonville, Florida and the surrounding communities since 1873. From its humble beginning to its current status as a regional healthcare system, St. Vincent’s HealthCare is widely recognized for delivering personalized, compassionate care that balances high touch with high tech.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Vincent's HealthCare-FL, you will have the opportunity to peform vaious activities regarding telemetry monitoring on patients requiring continual cardiac monitoring.
- Oversee and communicate cardiac patterns on telemetric devices.
- Maintain telemetry monitoring equipment and supply inventory.
- Document irregular rhythms and monitors changes in heartbeat.
- Forward changes to nurse and/or attending physician for analysis and interpretation.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity