Technical Assistant - NursingJob Location US-VA-ManassasJob Opening ID 2019-58312 Facility Prince William Medical Center Department Medical/Surgical Work Schedule 7:00pm-7:00am PRN Details PRN Category Nursing Care Services Job Status PRN PRN Rate USD $14.00/Hr.
Novant Health is seeking a Technical Assistant to assist patients with activities of daily living and maintain a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse.
Provides patient care services, cleans, maintains and stocks supplies and equipment and applies the principles of standard precautions and infection control in a variety of settings. The Technical Assistant demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide services appropriate for the population assigned. The Technical Assistant will receive assignments as delegated by the RN. The Technical Assistant will be able to access data reflective of the patient’s status and report the information needed to identify each patients needs relative to this information. The Technical Assistant will provide care based on established policies and procedures. The Technical Assistant performs clerical, phlebotomy, safety attendant and other duties as assigned within their scope.
Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
Join Team Aubergine Novant Health.
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: High school diploma required.
- Experience: One year acute inpatient technician experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: BLS Healthcare provider required.
- Additional skills preferred: Phlebotomy, ECG course/ certification, medical terminology. Previous experience as unit secretary preferred.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Connect With Us!
Learn more about Novant Health