Supervisor Case ManagementJob Location US-NC-SalisburyJob Opening ID 2019-63348 Facility Rowan Medical Center Department Case Management Work Schedule 8:00am-5:00pm Category Nursing Administration Job Status Full-Time Hire Rate USD $28.96/Hr. Max USD $48.27/Hr. Mid USD $38.61/Hr. PRN Rate USD $0.00/Hr. Job Opening Post Information* : Posted Date 23 hours ago(11/6/2019 1:51 PM)
Novant Health is seeking a Case Management Supervisor who will be responsible for day to day supervision, operations, monitoring ongoing quality, productivity, and efficiency for both utilization review and case management activities. Is available for staff guidance, direction, resource identification and problem resolution. Seeks input/approval from one up leader when necessary. Serves as a department representative for various committees and process improvement activities/planning. Maintains current knowledge of available community resources/post-acute care options and utilization review processes while ensuring pertinent information is communicated to staff. Participates in coverage of assignments as workload permits. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: Associates degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred. Associate degree nursing required (BSN preferred) OR BSW accredited by the Council on Social Work Education required. (MSW accredited by the Council on Social Work Education preferred).
- Experience: Leadership experience. Case management or related experience. Two or more years of healthcare experience preferred.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required. BLS Healthcare provider by American Heart Assoc. required. Certification in case management preferred.
- Additional skills required: Current practice in case management/utilization review; regulatory/governing standards, policies, and procedures; required computer/information systems; application of safety and infection control policies and procedures; ability to develop job descriptions, learning plans, give and receive feedback, and coach and counsel staff; staffing, scheduling, and payroll processes; customer feedback and impact on core processes; delegation, team building, decision making, conflict management, change management skills; verbal and written communication skills that are sensitive to diversities among age groups, cultures, and educational levels.
- Additional skills preferred: Knowledge/competence of Microsoft office products and keyboarding.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health