Stat RN, PT/ Nights, Piedmont Athens Regional
Job Number: 1041495
Piedmont Athens Regional Hospital - Athens, Georgia
Providing clinical support in critical situations throughout the hospital.
1. Acts as primary contact for STAT Team (Stabilization, Teaching, Assessment, Transport).
2. Responds to all on-campus medical emergencies.
3. Acts as clinical resource to critical care staff.
4. Collaborates with Critical Care Patient Coordinator/Direct Admit/Heartlink staff.
5. Performs patient surveillance/screening functions.
6. Maintains professional development; assumes responsibility for maintaining a complete and current competency file.
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and have excellent assessment and prioritization skills.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Two (2) years critical care experience.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
Registered nurse with current licensure in state of Georgia.
Current ACLS/BLS certification.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Piedmont Healthcare we embrace diverse ideas, perspectives, and skills to create a collaborative workplace where the best talent wants to succeed. We celebrate differences and recognize that they allow us to care for our community.
Excellence at Work
Piedmont is a certified Great Place to Work™-- a national designation based on employee feedback about trust, workplace culture and experience. In 2019, Forbes named Piedmont one of Georgia’s 10 best employers and the highest-ranked healthcare provider.
© 2020 Piedmont Healthcare