101 East Wood Street, Spartanburg, SC, 29303
Lab-Pathology · Spartanburg Medical Center
Per Diem · Varied Shifts · Varied Shifts
Job Grade B
- Performs functions involved in preparing slides for various body tissues following surgery or autopsy for study by the pathologists assists with problem solving, procedure development and regulatory readiness.
- Performs special staining techniques as may be required. Perform duties as assigned.
- Must be able to provide and understand the specific communication, developmental and treatment needs of patients, families and visitors ranging in age from neonate-birth to geriatric.
- While these standards are intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify add/or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
- Compliance: understands and complies with the Code of conduct and department policies, procedures and regulations.
- HT with ASCP nationally recognized certification and 5 years experience or Certified HT and Associate Degree and appropriate certification plus 2 years experience in histopathology.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
Not the right fit? Join our Talent Network!
© 2020 HealthcareSource HR, Inc. All Rights Reserved.