: Sr Healthcare Data Analyst
: Jan 8, 2019, 3:08:37 PM
Are you interested in becoming part of a dynamic team that is looking to innovate and improve?
Would you like to work for a company that has been rated by the BBJ (15+yrs) as one of the best places to work?
Do you want to be part of a company that is committed to giving back to the community?
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our organization as Senior Informatics Analyst. This role is responsible for providing analysis, insights, and reports for the Clinical Quality and Compliance team, as well as identifying and evaluating key business drivers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Responsible for all aspects of HEDIS rate calculations for hybrid and transactional measures.
- Assumes all analysis responsibility on projects which measure and assess clinical quality for internal and external customers.
- Depending on the nature of the project, may work with a project team which involves multiple CPQM staff and positions, or may work independently.
- Responsible for all aspects of project analysis: conceptualization, design, programming, execution, problem identification and resolution, results.
- Provide guidance, review, and train team members on analytical tools and techniques.
- Perform out-of-the-box thinking, collaborate with others, and make a difference every day!
WHAT YOU NEED
- BA/BS degree in data sciences or related field with 5-7 years of experience. MA/MS degree preferred.
- Ability to execute multi-variate inferential statistics, visualizations, key metric reporting, identification of deviance and RDBS structures.
- Experience developing and remediating SAS code to accurately reflect technical specifications.
- Experience with all aspects of HEDIS rate submission including utilizing SAS programs in the identification of eligible populations, extraction and manipulation of clinical utilization, integration of medical record data and generation of final rates.
WHAT MAKES US STAND OUT
- Paid volunteer time off (up to 3 days annually)
- Open Time Off
- Annual Mini-Grant of $500 donated to a non-profit organization of the employee’s choice
- Educational Reimbursement
Normal office environment; must have ability to commute between HPHC locations as required by the position.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
: United States of America-Massachusetts-Wellesley
: 618 CLINICAL QUALITY & COMPLIANCE
Harvard Pilgrim supports individuals in reaching their full potential by supporting equal employment opportunities and an environment that actively values diversity. Harvard Pilgrim complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.
Harvard Pilgrim endeavors to make www.harvardpilgrim.org accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact HR Customer Service at 617-509-7500/TTY (800) 637-8257.