SonographerJob Location US-NC-CharlotteJob Opening ID 2019-58293 Facility Primary Care NoDa Department NH NoDa OBGYN_P Work Schedule 8:00am-5:00pm Category Radiology Job Status Part-Time Hire Rate USD $26.27/Hr. Max USD $43.78/Hr. Mid USD $35.02/Hr. PRN Rate USD $0.00/Hr.
Novant Health is seeking a Sonographer to collaborate with radiologists to obtain high quality ultrasound images. At the heart of everything we do, you’ll find dynamic team members working together to deliver remarkable patient experiences. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: High School Diploma Required Associates Degree Preferred Graduate of AMA-approved RT program. Depending on type of Sonography performed, the following specialties apply: Abdomen, Breast, Fetal Echocardiography, Neurosonology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Adult Echocardiography, Pediatric Echocardiography, Vascular Technology, or Musculoskeletal Sonography. Required
- Experience: One year experience in Sonography Preferred Licensure/Certification/Registration: ARRT and/or ARDMS certified or Board eligible Required ARDMS certified within 1st year of employment Required RDMS, RDCS, RVT, RMKS, or RPVI Required
- Additional Skills Required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing; good communication skills, capable of functioning alone in diagnostic rooms; working knowledge of various types of x-ray equipment, able to adapt to new and various situations and procedures according to age of patient served. Has ability to interpret information to identify each patient’s requirements for care relative to his/her age specific needs.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Connect With Us!
Learn more about Novant Health