Registered Nurse AdventHealth Gordon
Location Address: 1035 Red Bud Road, Calhoun, GA 30701
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Gordon
- Five-star Rating, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Top 100 Community Hospitals, Becker's Hospital Review
- Top 100 Rural Hospitals, Becker's Hospital Review
- Located in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains
- Co-workers that feel like family
Full-time Day shift Home Health
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Reviews medical history, radiology, lab results, etc. to determine medical status and appropriate courses of treatment intervention and communicates these findings to the physician.
- Coordinates the patient’s plan of care and communicates with physician, interdisciplinary team and/or Clinical Supervisor regarding patient’s pain.
- Assesses and documents patient’s response to interventions and determines if interventions need to be changed or care discontinued.
- Implements a plan of care through nursing interventions and skills to enhance patients and families progress towards goals and accurately documents all aspects of care on the appropriate tools as required by the department in a timely manner, evaluating the efficiency of the plan, and when changes to plan need to be made, initiating physician contact and measures to meet desired outcomes.
- Provides on call coverage, weekend, and holiday coverage as assigned by the Clinical Supervisor.
What You Will Need:
- BSN degree
- Current GA RN license
- Current AHA BCLS
- 1 year minimum nursing care preferred
The home health care RN's purpose is to deliver a community based approach that supports the mission and continuum of care of Gordon Hospital and is a specialized form of health care dealing with the delivery of skilled medical care to the patient and supportive care to the family and/or caregivers in the patients home
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.