Our vision is to serve our communities’ evolving healthcare needs by cultivating a network of compassionate, dedicated professionals. We are committed to working together, using best practices, improving quality, and assuring an exceptional patient experience.
SageWest Healthcare - Riverton
The Cath Lab Registered Nurse is responsible for assisting the Cath Lab Department with adult patients and providing quality nursing care including assessing and managing patient care in the lab. The RN will be required to assist cardiologist in all aspects of cardiology, including patient procedural prep, circulating, monitoring, administering moderate sedation, recording parameters, and recovering post procedure in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Wyoming RN License or Compact equivalent
- BLS Certification through American Heart Association
- ACLS Certification current or within 90 days of hire/transfer to department
- Cath Lab experience required
- Must have minimum of 2 years in critical care
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran