Respiratory Therapist II (RRT)Job Location US-VA-ManassasJob Opening ID 2019-58301 Facility Prince William Medical Center Department Respiratory Care PRN Details Nights/Schedule Varies Category Cardiopulmonary Services Job Status PRN PRN Rate USD $26.00/Hr.
Novant Health is seeking a Respiratory Therapist II, that would serve as a leader of the healthcare team by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their support systemCome join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
Join Team Aubergine Novant Health.
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: Associates degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current RCP licensure in appropriate state required. BLS Healthcare Provider required. ACLS, PALS, NRP preferred.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Connect With Us!
Learn more about Novant Health