Registered Nurse OCNJob Location US-NC-Mount AiryJob Opening ID 2019-42294 Facility Medical Associates of Surry Department NHOS Mt Airy_C Work Schedule 8:00am-5:00pm PRN Details Mon-Fri Category Registered Nurse Job Status Full-Time Hire Rate USD $25.50/Hr. Max USD $41.69/Hr. Mid USD $33.35/Hr.
Novant Health is seeking an Oncology Registered Nurse to serve as a leader of the healthcare team by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their support system. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
$$ Sign-On Bonus if you have at least one year of Oncology experience!! $$
- Education: High school diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred. Graduate from an accredited program for professional nursing education, required. BSN preferred. If new hire does not currently hold a chemotherapy certification, then training will be provided by the department. But the incumbent will have 30 months to earn certification.
- Experience: Minimum of one to two years nursing experience, preferably in an oncology environment required.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required. CPR required. OCN required.
- Additional skills required: Demonstrates awareness of legal issues in all aspects of patient care. Displays excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possesses knowledge of NMG/FMC policies/standards. Demonstrates selfdirected learning through completion of any orientation requirements, nursing certification/updates and continuing education programs. Possesses clinical assessment skills relative to the hematology or oncology patient/family. Experience and knowledge of the purpose and use of medications in the treatment of cancer.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".