Registered NurseJob Location US-NC-Winston-SalemJob Opening ID 2019-51691 Facility Forsyth Medical Center Department Mother/Baby Work Schedule 7:00pm-7:00am Category Registered Nurse Job Status Full-Time Hire Rate USD $26.00/Hr. Max USD $41.69/Hr. Mid USD $33.35/Hr.
The Registered Nurse serves as a leader of the healthcare team at Novant Health by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their chosen support system, collaborating with physicians and other team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate an individualized plan of care that promotes optimal health or supports a peaceful death. The Registered Nurse utilizes best scientific evidence and compassion to assist the patient in navigating their health journey. The Registered Nurse accepts responsibility, authority, and accountability for management and provision of care in accordance with the current policies and procedures.
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
- Experience: One year of relevant experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Appropriate state RN licensure required. BLS Healthcare Provider required. ACLS, PALS preferred.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".