Registered Nurse - Med/Surg Unit (2N) - *Up to $10,000 sign on bonus in Sylva, NC at Harris Regional Hospital
Date Posted: 3/26/2020
Harris Regional Hospital, established in 1925, is an 86-bed acute and specialty care facility serving a primary service area of the western North Carolina counties of Jackson, Swain, Graham, and Macon as well as parts of North Georgia. For more information on Harris Regional Hospital please visit: http://www.lifepointhealth.net/serving-communities/our-communities/harris-regional-hospital
Harris Regional Hospital
$10,000 sign on bonus for RNs with > 1 year experience. $7,500 sign on bonus for RNs with
The Registered Nurse holds shift accountability to provide direct care to the patients by utilization of the nursing process in accordance with the established policies and procedures of Harris Regional Hospital. Abides by the standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations. Maintains clinical competencies through continuing education. Delegates patient care priorities commensurate with the education and experience of other staff.
- Must have current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of North Carolina or from a compact state.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS required.
- Current AHA ACLS certification within 1 year of hire and maintain thereafter.
- Ability to lift and move at least 50 pounds.
- Ability to see colors, see at least 1 mm squares.
- Ability to hear and distinguish heart, lung, and bowel sounds.
- Ability to reach overhead.
- Ability to remain calm, continue to function effectively and develop priorities during stressful situations.
- Ability to communicate clearly with patients, families, visitors, healthcare team, leadership and others. Ability to use sensory and cognitive functions to process and prioritize information, treatment and follow-up.
- Ability to use fine motor skills.
- Ability to move and operate equipment and carry supplies.
- Ability to sit, stand or walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to remain focused and organized.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
LifePoint Health - (615) 920-7000
330 Seven Springs Way, Brentwood, Tennessee 37027
© 2018 LifePoint Health, Inc.
Not Ready to Apply?
If you’re interested in career opportunities, but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company news.
"LifePoint Health" is a trade name used to refer to an organization of affiliated entities that own and operate hospitals and other healthcare providers in more than 70 communities. LifePoint Health, Inc. is a holding company only. It does not own or operate hospitals or healthcare providers and does not have any employees. When terms such as "LifePoint" or "LifePoint Health" or "we" or "us" are used herein, they refer to LifePoint Health, Inc. and its operating affiliates and subsidiaries. When terms such as "hospital" or "provider" or "facility" are used herein, they refer to the hospitals or other healthcare providers that are wholly owned and operated by subsidiaries and/or affiliates of LifePoint Health, Inc. Finally, when terms such as "LifePoint employees" or "our employees" are used herein, they refer to individuals employed by subsidiaries and/or affiliates of LifePoint Health, Inc.