Havasu Regional Medical Center is a 181-bed acute care facility. This Joint Commission-accredited hospital offers 24-hour emergency service. For more information on Havasu Regional Medical Center visit:
Havasu Regional Medical Center
Come Join Our Team! Beautiful weather. Friendly people. A competitive compensation package. There are many reasons to consider a career at Havasu Regional Medical Center. Havasu Regional Medical Center is a patient-centered 171-bed community hospital with the resources and the technology to serve as a regional healthcare provider. It's a compassionate place that combines the best in local hometown care with the latest in world-class medical technology.
We are currently looking for a Seasonal RN to join our Med Surg team!
• This is a Department of Nursing Service position that provides delivery of patient care with the knowledge of a Registered Nurse.
• Must demonstrate the clinical ability to work as Primary RN on the Unit to which assigned.
• Must be able to coordinates the delivery of patient care on the Unit
• Completes required documentation
• Participates in patient/family teaching and discharge planning, effectively utilizing the Nursing Process.
• Provides leadership by working cooperatively and effectively with physicians, ancillary staff and other administrative and support personnel in maintaining the standards of professional nursing practice in the multidisciplinary clinical setting.
• Provides the basic leadership required of a Registered Nurse for subordinate staff on the Unit.
• Maintains quality delivery of patient care by completing patient assignments in compliance with the Nursing Process, the Arizona Nurse Practice Act, TJC and State regulations and established Hospital Policies and Procedures.
• Strives daily to give all customers very good care and promotes Havasu Regional Medical Centers’ Standards of Behavior and other duties as assigned.
This is a great opportunity to join a compassionate team of professionals, at a hospital that is employee focused and committed to providing high quality medical care in a patient-centered environment.
Associate's Degree in Nursing. Must have Valid AZ RN or compact RN license. BLS within 60 days of hire.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran