Registered Nurse - ICUJob Location US-NC-CharlotteJob Opening ID 2019-63386 Facility Presbyterian Medical Center Department CCU Work Schedule 7:00am-7:00pm Category Registered Nurse Job Status Full-Time Hire Rate USD $27.00/Hr. Max USD $43.78/Hr. Mid USD $35.02/Hr. PRN Rate USD $0.00/Hr. Job Opening Post Information* : Posted Date 1 day ago(11/6/2019 10:56 AM)
Novant Health is seeking a Critical Care RN to work with a team that fosters growth, support and optimal care to both our patients and team members. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
- Experience: One year relevant experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required. BLS Healthcare Provider and ACLS required. CCRN, PCCN, CNRN preferred.
- Additional skills preferred: Previous applicable progressive/telemetry and/or critical care/neuro clinical experience.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health