Registered NurseJob Location US-NC-HuntersvilleJob Opening ID 2019-56612 Facility Huntersville Medical Center Department Intensive Care Nursery (ICN) Work Schedule PRN Schedule (free text for specific schedule, if applicable) Category Registered Nurse Job Status PRN PRN Rate USD $27.00/Hr.
Novant Health is seeking a Registered Nurse to serve as a leader of the healthcare team by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their support system. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
- Experience: One year relevant experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required. BLS Healthcare Provider and ACLS required. CCRN, PCCN, CNRN preferred.
- Additional skills preferred: Previous applicable progressive/telemetry and/or critical care/neuro clinical experience.
Keywords: ACLS, ANA, ASC, BLS, BSN, Caretaker, Critical Care, Full Time, Healthcare Provider, Health Care, Licensed Registered Nurse, MSN, NC, NCBON, North Carolina, North Carolina Board of Nursing, Nurse, Nurses, Nurses Association, Nursing, Registered Nurse, PALS, Part Time, Patient Care, Physician Practice, Practical Nurse, PRN, RN, SC, South Carolina, VA, Virginia.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Connect With Us!
Learn more about Novant Health