About Northwell Health
At Northwell Health we aren’t satisfied with settling so we search for innovation in everything we do. We are New York’s largest private employer and leading health care provider with 23 hospitals, more than 650 outpatient facilities, laboratories, world-class research facilities and more. Our locations span across Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Westchester and beyond.
From the smallest gesture to life-changing treatment and research, our 66,000 clinical and non-clinical professionals – 15,000-plus nurses and 4,000 employed doctors, including members of Northwell Health Physician Partners – are redefining the way health care is delivered. Join us to spread your wings and grab unbelievable opportunities to redefine healthcare.
We are Northwell Health and we’re Made for this.
- Doctoral Degree in Clinical Psychology from an accredited college or university, required.
- Currently licensed to practice Psychology in the State of New York. (Non-clinical psychologists may qualify for this position if educational training and requirements are comparable.)
- Clinical Training and experience working with substance abuse and dual-diagnosis
- Experience working in an outpatient setting
- Experience with evidence based treatments