Psychologist, ABC Program
$49.38 – $65.14 Hourly
June 29, 2019
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
1) Provide supervision and teaching to psychiatry fellows, psychology graduate students, interns, postdoctoral fellows, psychiatry residents, and medical students.
2) Serve as Attending Psychologist in ABC PHP.
3) Conduct initial psychiatric assessments (diagnostic, psychosocial and behavioral) for patients in ABC PHP.
4) Treat patients using cognitive behavioral therapy or other appropriate and indicated therapeutic techniques.
5) Provide presentations to various community agencies in order to increase education and awareness about childhood psychiatric disorders.
Administrative Duties1) Assist in program meeting all policies and procedures of the RNPH.2) insure all RNPH billing practices are followed.
3) Assist in managing admissions and discharges for ABC PHP/IOP as needed.