Psychiatrist Director at AL
- Job Number: 83268769971
85 Spectrum Cove, Suite BAlabaster,AL
- Date Posted: 5/16/2018
POSITION: Psychiatrist Director
FACILITY: Alabama Central Office
LOCATION: Alabaster, AL
Wexford Health Sources, Inc. is a member of the Wexford family: a group of the nation's leading innovative correctional health care companies. At Wexford Health Sources, Inc., our philosophy is that health care should not be considered a luxury for anyone. We simply care for those in need and the corrections environment is our venue.
- Responsible for monitoring the effective delivery of contracted psychiatric services within the ADOC contract including psychiatric intakes, assessments and evaluations, treatment and medication monitoring, and disposition of inmates within the correctional system.
- Serves as a member of the multi-disciplinary treatment team and acts as a liaison with other medical disciplines.
- Ensures that psychiatric treatment services are delivered in a timely, effective, and cost efficient manner.
Wexford Health offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Performance check-ins with annual merit increase (if applicable)
- Generous paid-time off program that combines vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance through BlueCross BlueShield
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement saving plan
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Healthcare and dependent care spending account
- Continuing education options
The following requirements list the minimum to qualify. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted.
LICENSING: State of Alabama license to practice as a Board eligible medical
doctor certified in psychiatry.
CERTIFICATION: Board Certification, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
EDUCATION: M.D. degree with psychiatry residency.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE: Knowledge and skills to access diagnose and treat medical and psychiatric disorders; and have knowledge and experience with the
special needs and behavior of individuals in forensic and correctional
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
Receive relevant communications and updates from our organization. Share job opportunities with family and friends through email.
As a qualified individual with a disablity or disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online system as a result of your disability. email@example.com
- Phone: 1-800-903-3616
- Fax: 412-937-3613
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2018 Wexford Health Sources, Inc.