METHODIST CHARLTON MEDICAL CTR
DALLAS, TX, 75222-5357
PRN · Day · 0800-1500
Req # 20051346
Methodist Charlton Medical Center is seeking a PRN (per diem) Physical Therapist Technician to join its TEAM.
In this highly technical, fast-paced, and rewarding position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for patients. The Physical Medicine Tech assists in the practice of physical/occupational therapy within scope of training under the on-site supervision of reasonable proximity of a Physical/Occupational Therapist or Physical/Occupational Therapist Assistant.
Your Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Prior Healthcare background required. Prior Physical Medicine experience is preferred
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team
Methodist Health System believes its greatest asset is the team members in our organization that values and encourages diversity and inclusion in all aspects of our organization. These are our guiding principles:
To improve and save lives through compassionate quality health care.
To be the trusted provider of integrated quality health care in North Texas.
Methodist Health System core values reflect our historic commitment to Christian concepts of life and learning:
Servant Heart - compassionately putting others first
Hospitality - offering a welcoming and caring environment
Innovation - courageous creativity and commitment to quality
Noble - unwavering honesty and integrity
Enthusiasm - celebration of individual and team accomplishment
Skillful - dedicated to learning and excellence
We know that employees who are happy, healthy, and fulfilled take better care of patients. We also know that caring for our employees as individuals makes us a better organization. Our benefits include:
* Dental and vision plans
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Extended illness benefits
* Weight management, tobacco cessation, and prenatal programs
* Basic and volunteer life insurance
* Short-term and long-term disability
* Retirement plans with matched contributions