Havasu Regional Medical Center is a 181-bed acute care facility. This Joint Commission-accredited hospital offers 24-hour emergency service. For more information on Havasu Regional Medical Center visit:
Havasu Regional Medical Center
Come Join Our Team! Beautiful weather. Friendly people. A competitive compensation package. There are many reasons to consider a career at Havasu Regional Medical Center. Havasu Regional Medical Center is a patient-centered 171-bed community hospital with the resources and the technology to serve as a regional healthcare provider. It's a compassionate place that combines the best in local hometown care with the latest in world-class medical technology.
We are currently looking for a FT Pharmacy Tech to join our team. HRMC offers a highly competitive compensation package, including a Sign-On Bonus!
• The Pharmacy Technician provides supportive pharmaceutical tasks for the Pharmacy Department.
• Assists the pharmacist in providing medication and pharmaceutical services to patients, nurses, physicians and other hospital personnel, and the paramedics.
• Performs specific activities required to handle medications in an effective and timely manner, assures appropriate storage and accurate delivery of needed medications and displays comprehensive knowledge of, and conforms to, hospital and department policies and procedures.
• Approaches daily work assignments with an attitude of exemplary customer service and problem-solving to augment overall service provided by Pharmacy Performs all aspects of role in an environment that optimizes collaborative relationships with colleagues and patients, both in the department and externally.
• Performs all aspects of role in an environment that optimizes patient safety and quality, and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
HS diploma or GED. Certification by the state of Arizona required, BLS preferred. If required to drive on company time, must have valid Driver’s License and Proof of updated insurance. PTCB required within 1 year of hire.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran