Orthopedic Physician Assistant – Lenox Hill
Lenox Hill Hospital (LENOX), New York, NY
Requisition : 0025UL
Function : Physician Assistant
Shift type : Full Time
Shift : Day Job
Hours : 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
About Northwell Health
At Northwell Health we aren’t satisfied with settling so we search for innovation in everything we do. We are New York’s largest private employer and leading health care provider with 23 hospitals, more than 650 outpatient facilities, laboratories, world-class research facilities and more. Our locations span across Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Westchester and beyond.
From the smallest gesture to life-changing treatment and research, our 66,000 clinical and non-clinical professionals – 15,000-plus nurses and 4,000 employed doctors, including members of Northwell Health Physician Partners – are redefining the way health care is delivered. Join us to spread your wings and grab unbelievable opportunities to redefine healthcare.
We are Northwell Health and we’re Made for this.
- Bachelor’s Degree, required.
- Graduate of an accredited (Accreditation Review Committee for Physician Assistant Programs (ARC-PA) program, required.
- Licensed Physician Assistant (LPA) by the New York State Department of Education, required.
- Current NCCPA Certification from the National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), required.
- Current BLS and ACLS certification, required.