Orthopedic Physician AssistantJob Location US-NC-CharlotteJob Opening ID 2019-48441 Facility Perry Ortho & Sports Medicine Department NH Perry Cook Ortho_P Work Schedule 8:00am-5:00pm PRN Details Monday - Friday Category Physician Services Job Status Full-Time
Novant Health is seeking an Orthopedic Physician Assistant to provide primary health care and perform selective medical services under the direction of practice physicians. At the heart of everything we do, you’ll find dynamic team members working together to deliver remarkable patient experiences. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: Master's Degree required. Graduate of an NCCPA accredited physician assistant program required.
- Experience: One to three years of experience working in a physician practice setting referred.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current PA license in appropriate state required. NCCPA Certification and current DEA registry required.
- Additional Skills Required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing. Ability to work with management team and physicians; demonstrated customer service skills, interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Additional Skills Preferred:
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".