- Reading Hospital
- St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Brandywine Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Jennersville Hospital
- Phoenixville Hospital
- Pottstown Hospital
- Tower Health Medical Group
- Tower Health Urgent Care
- Tower Health at Home
Nursing Systems Applications Coordinator
- Req. Number: 2020-28794
- Posted Date: 2/10/2020
- Shift: 1-Day
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Hours: 80 hours per pay period
- Address: 420 S. 5th Avenue
- City, State: West Reading, PA
- Department: Nursing Administration
Under the direction of the Vice President of Nursing Operations, Analytics and Finance, the Nursing System Applications Coordinator position applies knowledge of information systems to provide long term, value added solutions to nursing analytics.
- Coordinates, analyzes and synthesizes data and builds and maintains dashboards to support clinical operations for the health system.
- Distributes key findings from analysis of data elements.
- Coordinates the implementation and ongoing management of new information systems that support nursing operations.
- Develops programs to improve technical knowledge for nursing leadership and staffing office related to analysis of data and of information system capability and use.
- Establishing credibility at all levels and building partnerships with customers and colleagues.
- Creation, maintenance and scheduling of reporting platforms and dashboards for the Nursing Division.
The ability to explain complicated subjects to different skill levels is a critical aspect of this role. The ability to connect an analysis of data to a clinical operations picture is a critical element of this role. Able to independently interact with clients and demonstrates critical thinking and follow through, may coordinate with others. Often assists other analysts in complex workflows or system builds.
- 4 year/Bachelor's Degree or Actively enrolled in obtaining degree
- 3-5 years relevant experience
CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS (MAY VARY BASED ON DEPARTMENT NEEDS)
- Pennsylvania RN license
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Teamwork Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Visio
- Detail Oriented
- Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Reasoning Skills