Nurse PractitionerJob Locations US-PA-PhoenixvilleRequisition ID 2018-17526 Hospital Schuylkill Internal Medicine Shift 1-Day Department Clinic #4 - Physician I Category Advanced Practitioner Hours per Pay Period 40 # of Openings 1 Position Type Regular Full-Time Work Schedule 40 hours per week
Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner (Family Practice) needed to work at Phoenixville Clinic Company: 300 Schuylkill Road in Phoenixville, PA
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Performs complete and accurate health histories and physical examinations according to medical practice standards and standards of external regulators.
- Characterizes chief complaint/presenting signs and symptoms
- Formulates patient problem list including medical diagnoses, nursing needs/problems and heath risks
- Differentiates normal and abnormal variations for body systems
- Performs, orders and interprets laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Initiates referrals based on patient and family needs.
- Appropriately documents health and medical risk factors.
- Self-motivated, functions independently.
- Conceptually synthesizes a comprehensive knowledge base to coordinate both clinical and education activities in major area of clinical specialization.
- Requires frequent use of independent judgment in clinical setting in evaluating and treating patients with cardiac and medical problems.
- Intense visual and auditory attention along with mental alertness is essential.
- Ability to work in stressful situations essential
• Current Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner and Registered Nurse Licenses in Pennsylvania, required
• National certification from an accredited certification board i.e. ANCC
• Maintain prescriptive authority and Collaborative Practice Agreement through the state of Pennsylvania
• Current BLS and ACLS certifications required