Nurse Practitioner – Part Time - Texas Health Huguley- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location Address: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
Top Reasons to Work At Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
- Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on the way to Magnet status—2020.
- Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite full-service fitness center.
- Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
- Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
Part Time - Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
The Nurse Practitioner will be assigned to carry out functions of care as deemed appropriate by his/her supervising physician and in the strict accordance with the established protocols and procedures.
What You Will Need:
Advanced Nurse Practitioner training from an accredited school of nursing.
Current licensure to practice professional Nursing in state of Texas or in a
qualifying compact State.
Registered as advanced Nurse Practitioner
Certified in Basic Life Support.
To provide family practice care for patients from infants to geriatrics as directed by their supervising physician and accordance to their license.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.