Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Emergency Medicine
101 E Wood St, Spartanburg, sc, 29303
MGC - Emergency Medicine · Medical Group of the Carolinas
- Varied Shifts
Job Grade E15
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System has an exciting opportunity for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join the Medical Group of the Carolinas-Emergency Medicine Department.
- Supportive team environment
- Level-1 Trauma Center, Stroke Center, Cardiovascular Center and Community Emergency Department practice settings available.
- Paid interview and relocation expenses
- New competitive all-inclusive salary
- Paid malpractice coverage
- $3500 in continuing medical education and 5 educational days per year
- Previous ER/Urgent Care experience preferred but new graduates with interest in Emergency Medicine as a career are encouraged to apply.
Sr. Physician Recruiter
© 2019 HealthcareSource HR, Inc. All Rights Reserved.