What You Will Do:
Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) – Plastics/General Surgery
Full Time – Monday - Friday schedule
We are seeking a team-oriented Full-time Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) with excellent clinical knowledge to join our Plastics/General Surgery team at University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus.
University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus has had a long history of working to keep our community healthy. Located in Baltimore’s cultural center near the historic Mount Vernon neighborhood, UMMC Midtown Campus is a 200-bed non-profit, community teaching hospital, and part of the University of Maryland Medical System.
When you join our team you’ll become a part of a close-knit group of more than 1,000 staff members who provide care in 30+ specialties. Our team is focused on delivering the best care possible to every patient and to supporting each other.
- Responsibilities include potential to first assist, consultations, and patient rounding on various units
- 95% Clinical, 5% Administrative
As a Advanced Practice Provider at UMMC Midtown Campus, you’ll experience:
- A competitive pay scale
- A collaborative and compassionate environment
- Comprehensive benefits plan including health, dental and vision
- Vacation time + sick time + personal days, tuition reimbursement, retirement contributions and more!
When we say “our community” we mean it!
What You Need to Be Successful:
- A Master of Science degree, with completion of a Nurse Practitioner Program (Requires Adult, Acute, or Family Nurse Practitioner). Registered and currently recorded with the Maryland Board of Nursing, and certified as a Nurse Practitioner in the area of specialization.
- Graduation from a Physician Assistant Training Program approved by the Board of Physician Quality Assurance is required. Evidence of current certification as a Physician Assistant by the Maryland Board of Physician Quality Assurance.
- Must have at least 1 year of recent multispecialty surgical experience.
- DEA & CDS license
- CPR certification required
- EPIC proficiency a plus; if not familiar with EPIC will receive training.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW
- Follow us on
Powered by SmashFly