Nurse Practitioner- (NP)- Occupational Health Experience Preferred- Islandia
NWPP Manhasset (FPPMN), Islandia, NY
Requisition : 0028WA
Function : Nurse Practitioners
Shift type : Part Time
Shift : Day Job
Hours : 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
About Northwell Health
At Northwell Health we aren’t satisfied with settling so we search for innovation in everything we do. We are New York’s largest private employer and leading health care provider with 23 hospitals, more than 650 outpatient facilities, laboratories, world-class research facilities and more. Our locations span across Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Westchester and beyond.
From the smallest gesture to life-changing treatment and research, our 66,000 clinical and non-clinical professionals – 15,000-plus nurses and 4,000 employed doctors, including members of Northwell Health Physician Partners – are redefining the way health care is delivered. Join us to spread your wings and grab unbelievable opportunities to redefine healthcare.
We are Northwell Health and we’re Made for this.
• Master’s Degree in a Nurse Practitioner Program, required.
• Current license to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse AND a Nurse Practitioner New York State.
• National Board Certification in specialty area, required. Certification to be obtained prior to next re-credentialing review.
• Completion of a pharmacology component of not less than three semester hours or the equivalent AND has been instructed in New York State and federal laws relating to prescription and record keeping (3 hour course).
• Has a collaborative practice agreement with a physician and designated protocols, both filed with the New York State Department of Education.
• Previous experience relevant to the area of clinical practice, preferred.
Occupational health or employee health services (EHS) experience preferred