Nurse Practitioner: Neurosurgery - Mount Carmel
- Job Number: 00154454
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Organization Name: Mount Carmel Health System
- Facility: MCHS - Mount Carmel East
- Employment Type: Full time
- Shift: Rotating Shift
- Hours: 40
At Mount Carmel, we’re committed to making a meaningful difference in the lives of our patients and communities. Our colleagues – people like you – share our passion for always going above and beyond to provide the highest standards of care.
Our providers are proud to go the extra mile. This dedication to doing what’s right – and working together to make it all happen for our patients – is what truly sets
Mount Carmel apart. Our Clinical Support teams ensure that success every day, and Mount Carmel ensures they have the resources and opportunities to succeed.
This specialty opportunity is full-time. 12/HR Shift. Weekend 1/3. Excellent compensation, night shift/weekend shift differential, benefit eligible and annual CME stipend.
This opportunity will be based on the Mount Carmel East Hospital, Mount Carmel Grove City and Mt. Carmel St. Ann's campuses.
- Manages the care and treatment of patients as indicated in the professional scope of practice and within current standards and protocols.
- Develops a comprehensive plan of care with the patient/family consistent with established guidelines
- Practices within the guidelines of a Standard Care Arrangement with a collaborating physician.
- Initiates and leads performance improvement activities with a focus on achieving top quartile on clinical indicators.
- Education: Masters required in Science, Nursing or specialty field. Graduate of Advanced Practitioner Program. Clinical experience in neurosurgery is required.
- Current License as RN in Ohio.
- Certified as Advance Practice Nurse in designated specialty with APRN license from the Ohio Board of Nursing.
- ACLS provider certification
- DEA license
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.