Nurse Practitioner Mount Carmel Medical Group Heart and Vascular
- Job Number: 00164640
- Location: Westerville, OH
- Organization Name: Mount Carmel Health System
- Facility: MCHS - MOB (St. Ann's Campus)
- Employment Type: Full time
- Shift: Day Shift
- Hours: 40
This position is for the Heart and Vascular Center at MCSA. Department 95318.
Our providers are proud to go the extra mile. This dedication to doing what is right – and working together to make it all happen for our patients – is what truly sets Mount Carmel apart. Our Clinical Support teams ensure that success every day, and Mount Carmel ensures they have the resources and opportunities to succeed.
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse - Certified Nurse will assess, consult, educate, and manage patients in an atmosphere serving each person’s physical, emotional, and spiritual needs. The APRN is accountable for the delivery of advanced practice nursing in collaboration with medical staff in accordance with the APRN's Standard Care Arrangement.
This primary care opportunity is full-time (40 hours per week). Excellent compensation, benefits and annual CME stipend.
- Manages the care and treatment of patients as indicated in the professional scope of practice and within current standards and protocols.
- Develops a comprehensive plan of care with the patient/family consistent with established guidelines
- Practices within the guidelines of a Standard Care Arrangement with a collaborating physician.
- Initiates and leads performance improvement activities with a focus on achieving top percentage on clinical indicators.
- Education: Masters required in Science, Nursing or specialty field. Graduate of Advanced Practitioner Program.
- Current License as RN in Ohio. Certified as Advance Practice Nurse in designated specialty. Holds current license as a APRN from the Ohio Board of Nursing.
- BLS provider certification
- DEA license
- Strong clinical assessment and analytical skills
- Self-directed professional with strong organizational skills
Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a real difference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us!
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
Receive relevant communications and updates from our organization. Share job opportunities with family and friends through email.
With fraudulent internet hiring schemes increasing in frequency, please be aware that neither Trinity Health nor any of its entities will ever try to collect funds from a candidate or new hire. If you see a suspicious posting or are concerned about a recruiting interaction, please email email@example.com or contact us via live chat at jobs.trinity-health.org.