Havasu Regional Medical Center is a 181-bed acute care facility. This Joint Commission-accredited hospital offers 24-hour emergency service. For more information on Havasu Regional Medical Center visit:
Havasu Regional Medical Center
Come Join Our Team! Beautiful weather. Friendly people. A competitive compensation package. There are many reasons to consider a career at Havasu Regional Medical Center. HRMC is a compassionate place that combines the best in local hometown care with the latest in world-class medical technology.
We are currently looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join our team. HRMC offers a highly competitive compensation package, including a generous sign on bonus!
- This position that provides general medical care and treatment to patients in the Cancer Center.
- Must demonstrate the clinical ability to work as the Nurse Practitioner; completes physicals, provides treatment and counsel to patients, orders and interprets diagnostic tests, prescribes therapy and medication as permitted by license.
- Provides leadership by working cooperatively and effectively with physicians, ancillary staff and other administrative and support personnel in maintaining the standards of professional nursing practice
- Provides the basic leadership required of a Nurse Practitioner for subordinate staff.
- Maintains quality delivery of patient care by complying with the Arizona Nurse Practice Act, JCAHO and State regulations and established Hospital Policies and Procedures.
- Strives daily to give all customers very good care and promotes Havasu Regional Medical Centers’ Standards of Behavior and other duties as assigned.
Graduation from a certified Nurse Practitioner program is required, with approved prescriptive authority. Prefer previous experience providing medical care within a Cancer Center.
NP's will maintain all appropriate licensing and certifications required to bill Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial payors, and that they are not excluded from the Medicare program.
Valid Arizona or Compact States nursing license. BLS within 60 days of hire (if ACLS certification obtained, BLS not required). Allied Health Professionals defined as Physician Assistants (PA) and Nurse Practitioners(NP) are to be credentialed pursuant to the HRMC Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and Regulations and not exceed the limitations of practice set forth by their respective licensure.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran