Nurse Manager - Critical Care/Med-SurgJob Location US-NC-ThomasvilleJob Opening ID 2019-63377 Facility Thomasville Medical Center Department Medical/Surgical Work Schedule 8:00am-5:00pm Category Nursing Administration Job Status Full-Time Hire Rate USD $40.75/Hr. Max USD $67.91/Hr. Mid USD $54.33/Hr. PRN Rate USD $0.00/Hr. Job Opening Post Information* : Posted Date 1 day ago(11/6/2019 10:50 AM)
Are you seeking a career that will challenge you to never stop short of remarkable? Do you have a passion for providing outstanding patient care in an acute care setting? Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine
Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center is seeking a Nurse Manager for our Critical Care & Medical/Surgical units to serve as a leader of the healthcare team by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their support system. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
Novant Health is an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient centers, and more – each element committed to delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for patients and their families. With world-class technology, personal connections, and care that’s easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with patients every step of the way on their journey to health and wellness.
About Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center:
- 146 bed, non-profit community medical center located in Thomasville, NC
- Offers a full range of services, including medical, surgical, rehabilitative, & behavioral health
- Chest Pain Center accreditation, Sleep Center certification, & Stroke Care certification
Nursing at Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center:
- Shared governance
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Salaries commensurate upon experience
- Relocation assistance available for qualifying applicants
- Recognized as a leader in improving the quality of healthcare by many national independent organizations
- Excellent team member engagement and patient satisfaction
Benefits of work at Novant Health:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- 403b and matching program
- Leadership development programs, tuition reimbursements, & financial assistance with certifications
- Recognized as one of the 50 best places for women and managers of diverse backgrounds to work
To learn more about Novant Health as an organization, its culture, Team Members and the communities we serve, visit www.novanthealth.org. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealthNursing
Hear what our nurses have to say about our culture!
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required. Graduate of an accredited nursing program required. Master's degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of two years clinical RN experience in an acute care setting required.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required. BLS required. Prior demonstrated leadership preferred.
- Additional skills required: Understands and applies: current and future trends/practice in area of responsibility; regulatory and governing standards, policies and procedures; information systems and software used in area of responsibility; equipment used in performing assigned duties; application of safety and infection control policies and procedures; skills in interviewing and selection process; understanding of budgeting, staffing, payroll and purchasing processes; implementation of competency, feedback, development and progressive discipline processes; teambuilding, conflict management, and interpersonal relationship skills; principles of adult learning and teaching methods/models; decision making, project leadership and consultation, delegation and communication skills; customer needs and expectations and knowledge for improvement to exceed customer expectations; principles of change management.
- Additional skills preferred: Board certification in area of practice.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time. Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement. The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care. All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health