Midwife / APRN
Posted on January 28th
At Mount Carmel, we work to continuously inspire one another. Here, all are welcome. It is this culture of humility and compassion that sets Mount Carmel apart. We see the big picture and do the right thing. That means a dedication to the well-being our both our colleagues and the patients they serve.
Our providers are proud to go the extra mile. This dedication to doing what’s right – and working together to make it all happen for our patients – is what truly sets Mount Carmel apart. Our Clinical Support teams ensure that success every day, and Mount Carmel ensures they have the resources and opportunities to succeed.
Competitive compensation with night shift/weekend shift differential. This opportunity will be based at Mount Carmel St. Ann's.
- Manages the care and treatment of patients as indicated in the professional scope of practice and within current standards and protocols.
- Develops a comprehensive plan of care with the patient/family consistent with established guidelines
- Practices within the guidelines of a Standard Care Arrangement with a collaborating physician.
- Initiates and leads performance improvement activities with a focus on achieving top quartile on clinical indicators.
- Education: Masters required in Science, Nursing or specialty field. Graduate of Advanced Practitioner Program.
- Current License as RN in Ohio. Certified as Advance Practice Nurse in designated specialty. Holds current Certificate of Authority (COA) from the Ohio Board of Nursing.
- Hold current certificate to prescribe (CTP) or eligible for certificate to prescribe externship(CTP-E) from the Ohio Board of Nursing.
- BLS provider certification
- DEA license
- Strong clinical assessment and analytical skills
- Self-directed professional with strong organizational skills
Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a real difference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us.
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.