Mgr Automation MarketingJob Location US-NC-CharlotteJob Opening ID 2020-71290 Facility Providence Plaza Building Department Corporate Marketing PRN Details 9am - 5pm Category Marketing and Planning Job Status Full-Time Hire Rate USD $33.52/Hr. Max USD $55.87/Hr. Mid USD $44.70/Hr. Job Opening Post Information* : Posted Date 3 days ago(3/3/2020 5:45 PM)
- Novant Health is seeking an Automation Marketing Manager to join its growing Digital Marketing team. This team member will report into the Director of Digital Marketing & Analytics. They will have one direct report, a senior specialist focusing on marketing analytics. They will work closely with consumer journey senior specialist, and email specialist.
- Novant Health is in the midst of a digital transformation and in the early phases of implementing our enterprise CRM, Salesforce. This person will be the marketing business lead of the CRM implementation. A successful candidate will have experience creating, implementing and measuring CRM Marketing roadmaps, utilizing marketing automation tools, crafting B2B and B2C retention campaigns, reporting on impact of all digital marketing efforts.
- The Automation Marketing Manager will be comfortable working with Product Manager and Project Manager in Agile methodology for continuous optimization and data expansion within the CRM. This person will be responsible for prioritizing marketing support requests across the organization, identifying & quickly implementing cost saving or revenue driving campaigns.
- The Automation Marketing Manager will have had experience working in marketing automation tools and will work closely with cross-functional marketing and business teams to understand business goals and strategy to help create tactical opportunities (email, direct mail and SMS), analyze audience needs and identify opportunities within markets and institutes for provider-to-provider marketing and supporting different business units. This position requires a combination of analytical, strategic, and creative thinking.
- A successful candidate will be self-motivated and comfortable in a fast-paced changing environment. They must be comfortable working with cross-functional teams to lead new processes. They will enjoy problem solving, identifying gaps and creating action plans to solution them. Being curious, practicing a questioning attitude and enjoying learning new skills and techniques are critical for success as the CRM practice evolves and grows.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree Required; Master's Degree Preferred MBA or MHA
- Experience: Minimum five years of experience within marketing, marketing automation tools (Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or Similar tool), and/or CRM Required
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Salesforce Health Cloud or Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Power BI, Qlik, Datorama, Agile, Intermediate Excel; Preferred Salesforce Cert Marketing Cloud Email Specialist; Preferred; Salesforce Health Cloud; Datorama; Excel Preferred
- Refer to the Life Support Training Policy NH-HR-3096
- Additional Skills Required: Knowledge of digital marketing, the connectivity of different digital channels and their respective KPI’s. Min two years working knowledge of CRM platforms (preferably Salesforce Health Cloud or Sales Cloud) for database analysis and data quality. Working knowledge of digital analytic tools, Google Analytics, Tag Manager. Strong interpersonal skills to help navigate & execute projects in highly matrixed organization. Self-motivated, innovative, shows initiative, creative in overcoming obstacles, can-do spirit, results focused. Experience working with cross functional teams including product, marketing and IT Teams. Ability to travel/drive to multiple locations/facilities as needed (<10% of time)
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Apply for this job online
Email this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health