Mammography TechJob Location US-NC-CharlotteJob Opening ID 2019-58310 Facility Azalea Building Department NHI Southpark PRN Details 8:00-4:30 Category Radiology Job Status Full-Time Hire Rate USD $25.02/Hr. Max USD $41.69/Hr. Mid USD $33.35/Hr. PRN Rate USD $0.00/Hr.
Novant Health is seeking a Mammography Tech who displays capable knowledge and experience in delivering high quality mammographic and biopsy procedures. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
Join Team Aubergine Novant Health.
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
Education: High school diploma required. Associates degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of radiology required. If inpatient, graduate of a JCERT accredited school of radiology and/or military health system program. If not mammoregistered and currently in the mammography tech role, the incumbent must complete ARRT post primary certification in mammo within 18 months of approval date (top right corner of this page). All new hires must complete ARRT post primary certification in mammo within 12 months of hire required.
- Experience: One year experience in mammography scanning preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: ARRT, CPR required. Applicable state licensure as required. Mammography (ARRT (M)) registry in good standing or mammography registry-eligible through ARRT required.
- Additional skills required: Analytical ability, basic computer skills, good communication skills, ability to adapt to procedures based on age of patient, ability to interpret information to identify each patient’s requirements for care relative to his/her age specific needs. Prepares patient for procedures. Operates mammography equipment.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Connect With Us!
Learn more about Novant Health