Licensed Practical NurseListed January 2, 2020 Job Type Physician Group Dept. OB/Gyn Facility 1850 East Park Avenue Status Full Time PCN 56.76250.660015.004
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 1) Knowledge of the practical nursing principles and skills needed to provide quality patient care and treatment including examination, diagnostic and treatment procedures, medications effects on patients and patient education principles.
- 2) Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions.
- 3) Knowledge of physician office procedures and medical terminology.
- 4) Basic knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT coding guidelines.
- 5) Ability to communicate clearly and effectively and read, understand and follow written and verbal instructions of the provider.
- 6) Must be able to react calmly and effectively during emergency situations.
- 7) Must have the ability to identify and analyze problems, prioritize, make confident quick decisions and recommend effective solutions.
- 8) Ability to administer a variety of medications and treatments and utilize various types of equipment for examination and treatment procedures.
- 1) Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- 1) Pennsylvania Practical Nurse License.
- 2) BLS certification.
- 1) One year nursing experience preferred.
Assists in the delivery of quality healthcare by exercising sound nursing judgment in accordance with recognized healthcare techniques, procedures and established standards and administrative policies. Actively participates as a member of the healthcare team to engage patients, families, and caregivers in the coordination of patient care.
Day; 40hrs/wk; Occasional opportunity for overtime
- Hours and Weekend hours subject to change in the future due to growing needs of the practice.
- Please attach a current resume when applying.
No Weekends; No Holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position.
EXTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your application by clicking on the APPLY button below. Please direct all questions to Human Resources: HR@mountnittany.org