Licensed Practical Nurse LeadJob Location US-NC-MocksvilleJob Opening ID 2019-58291 Facility Medical Associates of Davie Department NH Davie Med Assoc_C PRN Details Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Category Licensed Practical Nurse Job Status Full-Time Hire Rate USD $17.78/Hr. Max USD $29.63/Hr. Mid USD $23.70/Hr. PRN Rate USD $0.00/Hr.
The team member's number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
Provides non-clinical and clinical duties in practice under the direction of the practice manager within his or her scope.
- Education: High School Diploma Required
- Experience: Minimum of two years of demonstrated leadership, training, and process improvement. Required
- Experience in the physician office practice setting. Required
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current LPN licensure in appropriate state Required
- Additional Skills Required: Successful completion of generic and department-specifics skills validation, competency testing, and
- Basic Life Support.
- Additional Skills Preferred: Leadership development
- Graduate of an accredited practical nursing program required. Associates Degree or
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Connect With Us!
Learn more about Novant Health