Leadership & Talent Development – Senior - Professional Development & Digital Learning – Altamonte
AdventHealth Altamonte seeks to hire a Leadership & Talent Development Partner - Senior who will embrace our mission to extend the healing ministry of Christ.
Located north of Orlando in the community of Altamonte Springs, our facility is consistently named “Best Hospital” for overall quality, reputation, doctors and nurses by local residents. As the largest satellite campus within the AdventHealth system, AdventHealth Altamonte has been providing state-of-the-art healthcare to the community since 1973. The 398-bed hospital cares for more than 168,000 patients a year. We are proud to be revolutionizing health care with visionary leadership and world-class resources.
8a-5p / M-F
Provides resources and builds relationships focusing on the mission and objectives set forth by the organization. Acts as operational and strategic resource driving the planning and execution of Leadership Development and Talent Management across the organization, including campuses and system functions. Interfaces with all levels of Senior Leadership to align with key initiatives, develop content for Leadership Programs, and implement Leadership Development and Talent Management solutions which seek to enhance the professional growth of all AdventHealth employees. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
Knowledge, Skills, Education, & Experience Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Executive-level presentation skills / facilitation skills
- Ability to train and coach others
- Detail-oriented, excellent planning and organization skills, strong project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Adept at establishing partnerships and building relationships
- Ability to think strategically and critically in developing practical solutions
- Technical knowledge in implementing 70-20-10 development plans
- Familiarity with eLearning software, Sharepoint, and/or multimedia creation tools li>
- Ability to test eLearning deliverables and functionality
- Strong in the following competencies: Results orientation, Learning Agility, Client Orientation, eLearning Technology literacy(Preferred)
- Expertise in career development methodologies
- Strong interpersonal skills: listening, confronting, challenging, straightforwardness, rapport, trust, warmth, compassion, humor (Preferred)
- Instructional design and eLearning experience (Preferred)
- Ability to develop engaging eLearning that integrates multimedia including, simulations, audio and visual components including video creation and editing (Preferred)
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline such as Instructional Design, Education, Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field, OR
- Bachelor’s degree and ten years progressive experience in organizational development related field, with emphasis on coaching, career development, and/or eLearning/technology
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline such as Instructional Design, Education, Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field (Preferred)
- eLearning authoring tools experience (Preferred)
- Experience with career centers and career coaching (Preferred)
- Experience in Leadership roles within organizations; experience in client relationship management and consulting; healthcare experience/education (Preferred)
Licensure, Certification, or Registration Required:
- Certified in at least one recognized assessment tool (i.e. Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), DiSC Behavioral Assessment, etc.); OR
- •Certified in two or more leadership development or coaching programs, or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), or Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP), or Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) through the Association for Talent Development (ATD)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) certification (Preferred)
- Certified or academically qualified to use assessment tools (Preferred)
- Certification as a leadership coach (Preferred)
- Curriculum design and/or facilitation certification (Preferred)
Demonstrates through behavior AdventHealth’s Core Values of Keep Me Safe, Love Me, Make it Easy, and Own it as outlined in the organization’s Performance Excellence Program.
- Prepares and delivers facilitation of leadership development programming and experiential development plans
- Assesses training needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, and/or consultation with managers, consultants or others to identify needs and to develop an aligned curriculum of system and campus programs, on-line tools and resources
- Keeps abreast of curriculum, development, training and facilitation market information & trends to ensure competitive and relevant design and delivery
- Shares accountability and responsibility with other Leadership & Talent Development team members for consistent integrated solutions across the organization.
- Develops appropriate metrics and tracking mechanisms to build accountability and measure results
- Provides career coaching for all levels of staff, from individual contributor to executive leaders
- Creates programmatic content for LTD website to support learning and retention and leads team to design and produce e-learning, videos, and microlearning (from needs assessment through implementation) to support departmental initiatives.
- Maintains professional knowledge of innovative and current practices in the areas of learning science, technology, and career development through analysis of research and participation in professional development.
- Develops tools/resources, such as toolkits, guides, self-service resources, etc., utilizing the most current design techniques to develop leadership development and career development programs targeted at specific business needs (both live and web-based programming)
- Creates and executes an effective workforce plan forecasting process to facilitate career planning and succession management
- Develop marketing strategy to promote new programs
If you want to be a part of a team that is dedicated to delivering the highest quality in patient care, we invite you to explore the Leadership & Talent Development – Senior: Professional Development & Digital Learning opportunity with AdventHealth Altamonte and apply online today.
Leadership, Talent Development Partner Senior, Professional Development, Digital Learning, Altamonte
Position Location: Altamonte Springs
Job: Other Non-Clinical Professional
Organization: AdventHealth Central Florida
Primary Location: US-FL-Altamonte Springs
Job Level: Staff / Associate
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Job Posting: Jul 10, 2019, 4:22:26 PM