Kitchen Worker IListed February 27, 2020 Job Type Mount Nittany Health Dept. Nutrition and Culinary Services Facility Mount Nittany Medical Center Status Wage Payroll PCN 01.80200.590008.003
- 1) High School Graduate or G.E.D. required
- 1) Previous food service experience preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 1) Must be able to read and follow directions.
- 2) Must have good eye hand coordination in the performance of numerous tasks.
- 1) None required.
Performs a variety of functions necessary for meal service. Maintains a clean and orderly environment, and washes equipment and utensils according to standard practices and procedures. Assists with assembling patient trays, special events, and cafeteria meal services. Complies with regulatory requirements.
Rotating Shifts; 8 hr shifts; Primary weekends; Evening/Day/Night
- Wage Payroll employment offers a flexible schedule based upon your availability and our patient care / dept needs. Wage payroll is a schedule of work which is typically less than 16 hrs/wk or works irregularly ("as needed" basis).
Primary Weekends; Rotating Holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position.
EXTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your application by clicking on the APPLY button below. Please direct all questions to Human Resources: HR@mountnittany.org