Location Address: 2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
- From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
- Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
- 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
- Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
- Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
- Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and central Pasco
- Resolves customer service issues, treating all customers with courtesy. Communicates issues to Supervisor and Team Leader
- Proficiently performs each position for the Invasive Cardiovascular procedures on all patient age groups.
- Provides Diagnostic and Intervention Invasive Cardiovascular procedures to all patients, regardless of sex, age or race. Provides patients with efficient and courteous care
- Proficient on the proper use and operation of the specific imaging and monitoring equipment according to the department's policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills with all staff, patients, families, and cardiology services administration
- Demonstrates Core Values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance Excellence, and Teamwork
- Annually meets all department competencies
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the Cath Lab
- Current Licensed/Certified in one of the following: RN, RT, RRT, RCIS, RCES
- BLS from American Heart Association
- ACLS from American Heart Association
Invasive Cardiovascular Specialists perform cardiac catheterizations that create images for diagnosis. This procedure integrates scientific knowledge and technical skills with effective patient interaction to provide quality patient care and useful diagnostic information. Invasive Cardiovascular Specialists require a high degree of knowledge in radiologic imaging as well as anatomy of the heart, circulatory and neuro system in a critical care environment. Invasive Cardiovascular Specialist prepares for and assists the cardiologist/electrophysiologist in complex procedures involving advanced equipment to aide in diagnostic testing, interventions, and device implantation into the circulatory system under acute situations. Invasive Cardiovascular Specialists use multiple imaging modalities that include x-ray and ultrasound.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.