What You Will Do:
University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center (UMSJMC), a member of the University of Maryland Medical System is seeking a Chief of the Department of OB/GYN.
- Lead a Clinical Department and Large Single Specialty Practice
- Work at a Leapfrog Grade A, CMS Five Star Hospital
- Must be Board Certified
- Minimum 5 years clinical experience
- Leadership and QA/PI experience a plus
- 60% Clinical, 40% Administrative
- Hospital performs approximately 2200 deliveries per year
- Active Certified Nurse Midwives practice
- Level III NICU on site
- 3 employed MFMs
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice insurance , CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
A community hospital located in Towson, MD, University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center (UM SJMC) is a 263-bed Catholic hospital with more than 700 physicians on the medical staff. Its numerous areas of specialization include cardiology, cancer, orthopaedics, emergency care, obstetrics and gynecology, surgical services, diabetes, psychiatric services and wound healing.
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Possesses and maintains current license to practice medicine in the State of Maryland required.
- Possesses and maintains current Board Certification within practicing specialty preferred.
- Possesses and maintains current DEA or similar Narcotics and Controlled Substances Certification required.
- Possesses and maintains, if applicable, appropriate clinical privileges at a minimum of one UMMS affiliated acute care facility.
- Demonstrates meeting minimum CME requirements for licensure and board certification.
- Demonstrates appropriate qualifications and experience to perform the duties required of this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW
- Follow us on
Powered by SmashFly