Center City, Philadelphia, PA
PRIMARY FUNCTION: As a strategic partner, the HR Business Partner (HRBP) aligns business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The HRBP serves as a consultant to management on Human Resource related issues. Successful HRBP will act as employee champion and change agent. HRBP assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. The HRBP formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit’s financial position, its mid-range plans, its culture and its competition.
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR processes a the client’s side
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client
- Accountable for HR service delivery satisfaction to client.
- Interacts with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the core values of Jefferson.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required. Master’s Degree preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, AND REGISTRATION:
- SPHR or PHR preferred.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of the resolution of complex employee relation issues.
- Relevant healthcare industry and/or university setting experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, performance management, federal and state respective employment laws.
Jefferson Health delivers state of the art healthcare services to patients throughout the Delaware Valley and southern New Jersey. Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University) provides more than 8,400 full and part-time students from nearly 40 states and 40 countries with 21st century professional education. Combined, we have over 30,000 employees.
Jefferson Health, with 14 hospitals (seven are Magnet designated by the ANCC for nursing excellence) and 40+ outpatient and urgent care locations, offers a broad range of primary and complex, highly specialized care that touches the lives of more than four million patients annually. U.S. News & World Report has ranked Thomas Jefferson University Hospital among the nation’s best in eight specialties. Jefferson Health also includes the NCI designated Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center; it is one of only 70 such centers in the nation.
Thomas Jefferson University has ten colleges and three schools that offer more than 160 undergraduate and graduate programs. Our University is dedicated to inter-professional and transdisciplinary approaches to learning that offer a vibrant and expandable platform for professional education. Through this unique model, we are preparing our students for current and yet to be imagined careers.
As an employer, Jefferson maintains a commitment to provide equal access to employment. Jefferson values diversity and encourages applications from women, members of minority groups, LGBTQ individuals, disabled individuals, and veterans.
Par Reference Code