Housekeeping Assistant –Environmental Services - Mount Carmel East
- Job Number: 00184275
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Organization Name: Mount Carmel Health System
- Facility: MCHS - Mount Carmel East
- Employment Type: Full time
- Shift: Evening Shift
- Hours: 40
At Mount Carmel, we work to continuously inspire one another. Here, all are welcome. It is this culture of humility and compassion that sets Mount Carmel apart. We see the big picture and do the right thing. That means a dedication to the well-being our both our colleagues and the patients they serve.
At Mount Carmel, we understand that elevating patient-centered care comes from the efforts of all colleagues. Highly specialized roles such as Nutrition, Environmental Services and more help to provide the signature experiences that help achieve positive outcomes. You’ll find support, teamwork and coworkers that help you get the best out of yourself.
The Housekeeping Assistant Provides daily cleaning and supplying of Patient rooms, nursing stations, lounges, laboratories, bathrooms, waiting areas, exam rooms, offices, departments and all other areas assigned using appropriate chemicals within standard procedures of the Environmental Services Department.
- Perform cleaning functions in assigned areas following established schedules and using prescribed methods.
- Dust all surfaces that collect dust. Sanitize all furniture, and all points of patient contact, and spot clean walls and windows.
- Reading, basic math and writing skills required. Must be able to comprehend and follow both written and verbal instructions and understand English language.
- Effective Communication Skills
Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a real difference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us.
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.