Physician • Hospitalist
UCHealth Hospital Medicine – Memorial Central in Colorado Springs, CO
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
Colorado Springs, CO
UCHealth Hospital Medicine – Memorial Central
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time hospitalist who is enthusiastic and patient-drivento join our team covering both Memorial Hospital-Central and Memorial Hospital-North. Highlights of this position include:
- Physicians will work 160 shifts per year.
- We offer three shifts; physicians rotate through all three.
- Our schedule is seven on-seven off. Night rotation and swing shift schedules are rotated through every 14 weeks.
- The group covers two hospitals, but work is done primarily at the Central campus;fouradvanced practice providersassist the physicians at this hospital, as well.
- Average daily census per physician is 15-18 patients/shift with 2-4 new admissions
Applying physicians must be board certified in Internal Medicine.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
Contact a recruiter
If this position interests you, please call me or complete this form, and I will get back in touch with you.
Tell us about yourself:
First and last name:
What type of opportunities are you interested in?
Physician Advanced Practitioner
For non-provider opportunities, visit careers.uchealth.org .
What is the best way to contact you?
What would you like to discuss?
Upload a cover letter or CV (Optional)
UCHealth is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or Protected Veteran status.