Job Location US-NC-SalisburyJob Opening ID 2019-42386 Facility Rowan Medical Center Department Admin-Community Relations Work Schedule 8:00am-5:00pm Category Professional Job Status Full-Time Hire Rate USD $24.00/Hr. Max USD $37.82/Hr. Mid USD $30.25/Hr.
The Healthy Rowan Project Manager Manager will perform duties as the Executive Director of Healthy Rowan, a community health initiative that fosters cooperation and collaboration among public and private community agencies, businesses, health and human services providers, and individuals to: identify community health problems and quality of life issues; create action plans that include goals, objective, and strategies; oversee coalitions efforts focused on identified priority areas; and assist with implementation of strategies/activities to address priority needs. Responsible for providing oversight and coordination of all aspects of Healthy Rowan including budget administration, program planning, coordination of a broad based coalition and executive committee, development and coordination of volunteer task forces, and monitoring and evaluation of outcomes. Lead efforts to create long-term growth, including developing new strategies for community partnerships. Develop and maintain sound financial policies, records and practices. Contract necessary professional services to provide support, training and guidance as necessary. Coordinates grant writing opportunities as needed to address priority issues. Assist in data collection and analysis; communicate data and evaluation findings in clear and concise reports; use evaluation findings to create community improvement recommendations. Serve as the liaison for The Duke Endowment and provide all required programmatic and financial reports for Novant Health Rowan Medical Center Foundation.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required. Master's degree preferred. In Public Health, Public Administration, or Human Services Administration (Public Health preferred); or a Master’s degree in Communications or a Human Services programmatic field with course work in Human Services Planning and Evaluation
- Experience: Minimum five years’ experience in program planning, administration, or evaluation required. Should have knowledge of prevention strategies, evidence-based programming, and coalition development
- Additional skills required: Daily activities include: implementing evidence-based interventions, collecting evaluation data, facilitating partnership meetings, and generating grant reports. Employee must possess highly developed human relations and communication skills; ability to work with community and county leaders in the following sectors: educational, business, government (local, county, and state agencies), civic and service organizations. Have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships. Must possess strong written communication. Requires the capability to solve problems within a scope of responsibility. Must be self-motivated, flexible, innovative, and possess strong organizational skills. Should exhibit a high degree of personal initiative and excellent collaboration and relationship building skills. High degree of interpersonal communication and public speaking skills are preferred. Ability to drive/travel to multiple locations/facilities as needed.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".