GYN Surgical Oncology APCJob Location US-NC-Winston-SalemJob Opening ID 2019-56631 Facility Forsyth Medical Center Department NHOS Winston Salem_P Category Physician Services Job Status Full-Time PRN Rate USD $0.00/Hr.
Novant Health is seeking an Oncology Physician Assistant to provide primary health care and perform selective medical services under the direction of practice physicians. At the heart of everything we do, you’ll find dynamic team members working together to deliver remarkable patient experiences. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
Assist in robotic, open and laproscopic surgical cases for GYN Oncology, additional support in peri-operative period and some clinic duties.
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
Education: Master's Degree Required
- Graduate of an NCCPA accredited physician assistant program or required
- Master's degree in NP program or post Master's NP program. As of January 1, 2005, all new NP graduates must have a Master's Degree. National certification required after January 1, 2000. Continuing education is mandatory for recertification and for continuing regulatory recognition to practice in the State.
Experience: One to three years of experience working in a physician practice setting Preferred
- Current PA/NP license in appropriate state
- Registry with state medical board
- Current DEA registry
- BLS and/or
- ACLS (if infusion center or cardiac specialty) Required
Additional Skills Required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing. Ability to work with management team and physicians; demonstrated customer service skills, interpersonal skills and communication skills.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Connect With Us!
Learn more about Novant Health