Guest Services Representative IIJob Location US-NC-HuntersvilleJob Opening ID 2019-51726 Facility Huntersville Medical Center Department Guest Services Category Patient Services Job Status PRN Hire Rate USD $13.75/Hr. Max USD $21.06/Hr. Mid USD $16.85/Hr.
Novant Healthis seeking a Guest Services Representative II to be responsible for providing caring, compassionate and helpful service to patients and their loved ones while waiting for treatment by providing comfort measures through continual rounding and communication with the clinical team and support services. The Guest Services Representative II will maintain a welcoming and safe environment, provide immediate service recovery as needed, and perform various clerical duties as assigned. The Guest Services Representative II must have a comprehensive knowledge of hospital services and facility resources in order to delight every guest. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: Some College Courses required. Associates Degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of two years in a busy healthcare/social work setting required. Customer Service; Social Work; Clergy; Scheduling; Previous leadership experience preferred.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Valid state drivers license for facilities where valet assistance may be needed required.
- Additional Skills Required: Crititcal thinking skills. Effective communication skills and patience with people of diverse backgrounds and all levels of authority. Ability to maintain confidentiality. Excellent communication skills (oral and
written) and interpersonal skills. Must be detail oriented and demonstrate problem solving and critical thinking skills. Ability to function as part of a team as well as independently. Must demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities in a fast paced environment. Computer skills, including Microsoft Office. Ability to learn different computer applications.
- Additional Skills Preferred: Be a current notary public or be willing to become a notary, if needed.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".