JOB SUMMARY: Under general supervision, performs duties involved in the collection and documentation of data in support of research and information gathering activities.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree in Social Science, Education, or Public Health; or, an equivalent combination of experience and education including training in research methodology, computerized data processing, and/or interviewing techniques.
1. Performs duties involved in the collection and documentation of data in support of research and information gathering activities.
2. Participates in all aspects of research and evaluation activities. Edits collected data and performs follow-up activities.
3. Assists in the design and testing of questionnaires, data input sheets, and other data collection mechanisms.
4. Supervises and participates in the coding of data in preparation for computer operations.
5. Coordinates the collection and organization of materials and data used in research reports, publications, and program descriptions.
6. Assists in data analyses and preparation of charts, graphs, and reports obtained from research data.
7. Performs fieldwork on assigned research project.
8. Establishes and coordinates interview schedules and conducts interviews with patients, family members, and the public.
9. Assists individuals in filling out preliminary forms and questionnaires and answers questions as required.
10. Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Experience in a research environment
Experience in department to be served
Clean, well lit, office environment
Amount of time spent performing the following activities:
0% 35% 65%
to to to
35% 65% 100% N/A Activity
X Reaching with arms
X Finger and hand dexterity
Lifting, carrying, pushing and or pulling:
X 20 lbs. maximum
X 50 lbs. maximum
X 100 lbs. maximum
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply Now" button on this page. You must complete the application process and then submit your application by clicking on the "Submit" button located at the bottom of the page titled "Submit Online Application". You will receive the following message once you hit the submit button: "You have successfully submitted your job application".
Computers are available for applying within the lobby of the Human Resources Department located at 1920 West First Street, (on the corner of Miller and First Street) Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27104. You may also call our office for assistance at (336) 716-6464. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our Supervisor of Office Services by phone (336) 716-3367 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center to administer all educational and employment activities without discrimination because of race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification or a statutory requirement) in accordance with all local, state, national laws, executive orders, regulations, and guidelines.